Canton, MA has many spacious parks, boutique shopping and the atmosphere of a small town despite its placement near the thriving city of Boston. Canton was the site of several important American businesses, including the nation's first copper rolling mill, built by Paul Revere, and the town is also home to the Rising Sun Stove Polish Company, begun by American entrepreneur Elijah Morse, inventor of the pot-bellied stove. Currently, the town is home to the headquarters of Dunkin' Donuts and Reebok.
As of 2008, the town had just over 20,000 residents and features three elementary schools, one middle school and one high school. It is an intelligent, considerate community, which has worked hard to retain its small-town charm while still offering access to the greater Boston area, and is the perfect location for our Waterfall Hills property.
Resident in Canton, MA have easy access to I-95 as well as Routes 1, 128 and 93. In addition, the Boston and Providence commuter trains, and we offer weekday taxi service to the train station to make getting there that much easier. A Canton, MA apartment is only 35 minutes from both Boston and Providence. The location is close enough to the city to feel comfortable, but far enough away to feel separate.
The town itself also offers a number of options for those looking for dining, entertainment, or simply quality of life. With eateries like Bertucci's Restaurant and the Halfway Café within easy walking distance, and the National Amusements Showcase Cinema nearby, having a good time in an apartment for rent in Canton, MA, is as easy as stepping out the front door. If shopping is the goal, the nearby Cobbs Corner Shopping Plaza is a good place to start, and other options like Legacy Place and Patriot Place Shopping Center are close by. In addition, many businesses like Open Doors Yoga have opened doors in Canton, giving residents of apartments in Canton, MA a number of wellness options. In short, our Canton, MA, apartments are located close to food, fun and fitness, and offer access to the big city if a trip is needed or desired. Location is everything, and we were careful to make sure that everything our residents could want in an apartment in Canton, MA, was offered at or near our Waterfall Hills location, and found under the umbrella of a town that takes pride in its place nearby, but not under the thumb, of big city Boston.
1 Apartment Home found in Canton
55 Waterfall DriveCanton, MA 02021(833) 729-5818Waterfall Hills at Canton offers a beautiful setting and spacious, amenity-filled apartments at incredible value.42.149087-71.134071Boston: 15 miles / Providence 26.6 miles get directions
- 1 BR: $1850-1910
- 2 BR: $1875-2625
- Cobbs Corner Shopping PlazaWashington StreetCanton, MA(781) 575-0929
Retail shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
- 786 Washington StreetCanton, MA 02021(781) 821-5027
Borrow books, DVDs, music, audiobooks, and more. Research databases and reference services. Events and programs for...
- 680 Legacy PlaceDedham, MA 02026(781)329-3009
Legacy Place offers the best shopping, dining and entertainment experience in the region. The center features a...
- Two Patriot PlaceFoxborough, MA 02035(508) 203-2100
Adjacent to Gillette Stadium, Patriot Place features more than 1.3 million square feet of shopping, dining, and...
- Bertucci's Restaurant (95 Washington Street, Canton, MA) 42.1405636-71.1477195
- Halfway Café (95 Washington Street, Canton, MA, MA) 42.1253772-71.1028268
- Slices Pizzeria (323 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA) 42.174796 °-71.111714 °
- Takara (592 Washington Street, Canton, MA) 42.153430 °-71.146543 °
- Giovanni's Ice Cream (598 Washington Street, Canton, MA) 42.153520 °-71.146433 °
- Amber Road Cafe (635 Washington Street, Canton, MA) 42.154105 °-71.145970 °
- MBTA Commuter Rail-Stoughton Line (710 Washington St., Canton, MA) 42.1566333-71.1455735
- Canton Post Office (661 Washington Street, Canton, MA) 42.1546021-71.1455672
- Registry of Motor Vehicles - Canton (490 Forest Avenue, Canton, MA) 42.15753-71.17009
- Brilliance Auto Body (250 Pine Street, Canton, MA) 42.147083 °-71.129118 °
- Canton Public Library (786 Washington Street, Canton, MA) 42.158579-71.145156
- Open Doors Yoga (582 Washington Street, Canton, MA) 42.1534734-71.1466527
- Lainer Animal Hospital (355 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA) 42.173916 °-71.111457 °
- Answer is Fitness (300 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA) 42.175659 °-71.111966 °
- Te Salon and Spa (630 Washington Street, Canton, MA) 42.154654 °-71.145604 °
- Plainridge Park Casino (301 Washington Street, Plainville, MA) 42.024398 °-71.312899 °