You will never lack something to see and do when you decide to live in an apartment in Plainville, MA. Plainville is a desirable community with extensive amenities and local attractions. You will enjoy the quiet serenity of residential suburban living in beautiful surroundings, knowing that all the excitement of Providence is less than half an hour from your Plainville, MA, apartment and Boston is an easy commute away. Chestnut Hill Realty’s Village Green is centrally located to Routes 1, 95, 295, and 495, as well as many public transit services, and with a Walk Score rating of 72 out of 100, your new apartment in Plainville, MA, also offers you the option to walk to many local eateries, shopping, and convenience facilities.
Emerald Square Mall and Wrentham Premium Outlets offer you a wide variety of shopping options right near the heart of Plainville – no need to venture further to find that item on your shopping list. For entertainment, enjoy local cinemas, bowling alleys, as well as Gilbert Hills State Forest for all the natural beauty your eyes can behold. For cultural experiences and events, our Plainville, MA, apartments are just a stone’s throw away from the WWI Memorial Park, Patriot Place, and the La Salette Shrine which is renowned for its brilliant light displays in the winter months. And if you enjoy pampering yourself, look no farther than the All About You Salon & Day Spa.
If you enjoy the outdoors, you will never lack opportunities to appreciate the natural beauty that Plainville has to offer. From rolling green hills to tree-lined streets to local parks and preserves, Plainville has it all.
Whether you are out and about in Plainville or nearby Providence or Boston, or at home inside your new Chestnut Hill Realty apartment home, one thing is clear – at Chestnut Hill Realty, we are the right place in Plainville, MA to come home to.
1 Apartment Home found in Plainville
71 Messenger StreetPlainville, MA 02762(833) 586-0363The Village Green is unquestionably green, but far from plain. This pet-friendly property is a must-see.42.011789-71.302214Boston: 27 miles / Providence 14.2 miles get directions
- Studio: $980-1105
- 1 BR: $1095-1530
- 2 BR: $1405-1799
- Rancho Chico (52 Washington Street, Plainville, MA) 42.0060398-71.3235545
- North End Deli (5 Man Mar Dr., Plainville, MA) 42.0082722-71.3066304
- Panera Bread (103 Taunton St., Plainville, MA) 42.0346861-71.3161677
- The Tavern (119 Washington St., Plainville, MA) 42.0163786-71.3177608
- Fitzy's Pub (1 Man Mar Dr., Plainville, MA) 42.0082722-71.3066304
- Yogurt Beach (80 Taunton Street, Plainville, MA) 42.029098 °-71.310499 °
- Don's Diner (121 South Street, Plainville, MA) 42.005598 °-71.336599 °
- Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Transit Authority (Man-Mar Dr, Plainville, MA) 42.009298 °-71.306298 °
- HomeGoods (111 Old Taunton Street , Plainville, MA) 42.0346861-71.3161677
- Plainville RMV (555 Kelley Blvd., North Attleboro, MA) 42.0066673-71.3013848
- Town Hall of Plainville (142 South St., Plainville, MA) 42.0057838-71.3366345
- Target (91 Taunton St. , Plainville, MA) 42.0346861-71.3161677
- Lowe's (201 Washington St., Plainville , MA) 41.9878576-71.3313788
- Rite Aid (13 Taunton St. , Plainville , MA) 42.0348605-71.3156061
- Stop & Shop (109 Taunton St., Plainville, MA) 42.0610306-71.3253092
- Patriots Place (Two Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA) 42.0912393-71.263645
- The Arcade Providence (65 Weybosset St, Providence, RI) 41.824152-71.41073
- TJ Maxx/ Home Goods (111 Taunton Street, Plainville, MA) 42.032798 °-71.312699 °
- An Unlikely Story (111 South Street, Plainville, MA) 42.003798 °-71.335499 °
- Lowe's (201 Washington Street, Plainville, MA) 42.024398 °-71.312899 °
- Mansfield Crossing (280 School Street, Mansfield, MA) 42.015507 °-71.230598 °
- Emerald Square Mall (999 S Washington Street, North Attleboro, MA) 41.950299 °-71.345599 °
- RISD Museum (224 Benefit Street, Providence, RI) 41.8254515-71.40763809999999