You will never lack for something to see and do when you decide to seek an apartment for rent in Brookline, MA. Brookline is a desirable community with extensive amenities and local attractions. In apartments in Brookline, MA, you will enjoy the quiet serenity of residential suburban living in beautiful surroundings, knowing that all the excitement of Providence and Boston are less than half an hour from your door. Chestnut Hill Realty’s Brookline communities are centrally located to the Mass Pike and Route 9, as well as many public transit services. With a Walk Score rating of 92 out of 100, your new Brookline, MA apartment home also offers you the option to walk to many chic and trendy upscale local eateries, shopping centers, and cultural venues, as well as visiting some of the area’s many extensive nearby parks.
Mon-Fri: 10AM to 6PM
Sat-Sun: 10AM to 4PM
Auburn Harris Courtyard - Virtual Tour
See the Apartments Before You Rent!
Residents of Auburn Harris Courtyard live in spacious, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartment homes. Every one of our Brookline, MA, apartments for rent offers free heat and hot water. Each apartment also features modern, environmentally conscious utilities. Living in an Auburn Harris Courtyard apartment means enjoying a convenient, environmentally-friendly lifestyle, as you will see in our photos and videos. While Brookline apartment residents live in an urban area, Auburn Harris Courtyard retains a suburban feel.
Residents of Auburn Harris Courtyard live in spacious, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartment homes. Every one of our Brookline, MA, apartments for rent offers free heat and hot water. Each apartment also features modern, environmentally conscious utilities. Living in an Auburn Harris Courtyard apartment means enjoying a convenient, environmentally-friendly lifestyle, as you will see in our photos and videos. While Brookline apartment residents live in an urban area, Auburn Harris Courtyard retains a suburban feel. The Auburn Harris Courtyard building features a classic brick façade enclosing a charming walkway bordered by well-manicured lawns and perennial beds. Residents access their apartments through a beautiful original wood door. Large windows provide natural light during the day. Kitchens include eat-in areas and many homes have step down living rooms. Our Brookline apartments offer residents original hardwood floors, crown molding and large sunny, elegant rooms with the charm of a bygone era.
Auburn Harris Courtyard apartment homes offer the best in service, value, and convenience. Zipcars are available for maximum ease of transportation. Residents have the convenient option of paying rent online. All property-related repairs come with a 24-hour maintenance guarantee. Residents also enjoy a 30-day customer service guarantee. Our highly trained staff responds to all maintenance issues promptly and efficiently. At Auburn Harris Courtyard, residents can depend on continued convenience and high-quality service.
- Amenity 1
- Amenity 2
- Amenity 1
- Amenity 2
- Amenity 1
- Amenity 2
Auburn Harris Courtyard Apartments Amenities
- Walking distance to MBTA (T) train
- Cable ready
- Extra storage
- Garbage Disposal (select apartments)
- Hardwood floor
- Heat and hot water included
- Microwave (select apartments)
- Tile floors
- Water, sewer and trash
- Controlled access
- Laundry facility
- On-line payments
- 24 Hour maintenance response guarantee
Photos & Videos
- Zaftig's (335 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.343530 °-71.124116 °
- Dok Bua Thai Kitchen (411 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.345219 °-71.127175 °
- Pho Lemongrass (239 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA) 42.340919-71.1208817
- Anna's Taqueria (1412 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA) 42.3461291-71.1280858
- Coolidge Corner Clubhouse (307A-309 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.3432296-71.1229871
- Emack and Bolio's (1663 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.351497 °-71.087196 °
- Moogy's (154 Chestnut Hill Ave, Boston, MA) 42.341526 °-71.154736 °
- Osaka Japanese Sushi and Steakhouse (14 Green St, Brookline, MA) 42.343222 °-71.121846 °
- 16 Handles (1309 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342217 °-71.121076 °
- Paris Creperie (278 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342194 °-71.121542 °
- OTTO (289 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342697 °-71.122296 °
- Peet's Coffee and Tea (285 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342642 °-71.122214 °
- The Upper Crust Pizzeria (286 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342259 °-71.121639 °
- Coolidge Corner Theatre (290 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342797-71.122465
- The Street- Chestnut Hill (55 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill, MA) 42.321748-71.17073
- Isabella Stewart Garner Museum (25 Evans Way, Boston, MA) 42.337640 °-71.099076 °
- Larz Anderson Auto Museum/Park (15 Newton St, Brookline, MA) 42.309236 °-71.134693 °
- Trader Joe's (1317 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA) 42.342137 °-71.121289 °
- Aborn Hardware (438 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA) 42.2893982-71.0920915
- Pier 1 Imports (1351 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.341630 °-71.122983 °
- Trader Joe's (1317 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342137 °-71.121289 °
- Brookline Booksmith (279 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342479 °-71.121969 °
- Lenscrafters (1314 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342177 °-71.121183 °
- Simon's Shoes (282 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342227 °-71.121591 °
- Kabloom Flowers (305 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.343030 °-71.123096 °
- Radioshack (1334 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.341972 °-71.121821 °
- Minot Park (234 St. Paul St., Brookline, MA) 42.3455735-71.1168212
- Coolidge Corner Yoga (1297 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342337 °-71.120756 °
- Bodyscapes Fitness (1285 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342497 °-71.120163 °
- Modern Pilates (1318 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342137 °-71.121289 °
- Citrus Spa & Salon (233 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.340697 °-71.121036 °
- Alexander Salon & Spa (224 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.340622 °-71.121021 °
- John F. Kennedy Birthplace Park (83 Beals St. , Brookline, MA) 42.3460692-71.1244352
- Coolidge Corner Branch Library (31 Pleasant St, Brookline, MA) 42.343197 °-71.120096 °
Auburn Harris Courtyard apartments in Brookline, MA, have the desirable distinction of existing in an urban environment with a suburban feel. Situated on a tree-lined street in the Greater Boston area, Auburn Harris Courtyard apartment homes are within walking distance of upscale shops, boutiques, restaurants, health clubs, and major retail centers, including Brookline Village, Washington Square, Coolidge Corner and Cleveland Circle. The apartments for rent are also close to parks, playgrounds, and a variety of cultural institutions.
Our Brookline apartments for rent are well-served by public transportation. Auburn Harris Courtyard is located in close proximity to the green C and D lines. Commuting to nearby Boston’s cultural, business, and academic institutions is as simple as taking a ride down Route 9 or the Mass Pike. For added convenience and another transportation option, it’s an easy walk to access a Zipcar.
Auburn Harris Courtyard received a score of 95 out of 100 from WalkScore, an independent national survey that rates walkability in regards to a property’s convenience and access to local amenities.
Being within easy reach of Boston is not the only benefit of living in a Brookline apartment rental. Brookline itself is esteemed for its public education system.. In addition to high quality schools, the Auburn Harris Courtyard apartments are near Coolidge Corner and the Longwood Medical Area.
Residents of Auburn Harris Courtyard apartment homes enjoy the highest level of service and convenience. Free heat and hot water is included with every one and two bedroom residence. Those who live in our Auburn Harris Courtyard don’t have to worry about writing checks, since rent can be paid easily and quickly online.
Every Brookline apartment for rent comes with a 24-hour maintenance response guarantee. Any repair-related issues are quickly addressed by our highly trained staff. The staff is focused on responding to your needs in a prompt, professional manner. Selecting an Auburn Harris Courtyard apartment home allows residents an unmatched level of service and convenience.