The Rental Housing Association (RHA) gives awards annually to recognize professional achievement in leasing, maintenance, and overall apartment community. Last year, CHR won four of these awards. This year, we are extremely proud to say we took home five awards of excellence. "I think we set an unofficial record on awards this year. It was great to hear our name called again, and again, and again," said David Risko, CHR Vice President of the Property Management Division.
CHR was recognized in the following categories:
1. Leasing Consultant: Awarded to Michael McHugh (Norwood Gardens Apartments, Norwood, MA)
2. Maintenance Mechanic: Awarded to Nick Nelson (Norwest Woods Apartments, Norwood, MA)
3. On-Site Property Manager: Awarded to Kelly Higgins (Ridgecrest Village Apartments, West Roxbury, MA)
4. Regional Manager: Awarded to Kelly Fichtner (Hancock Village Apartments Chestnut Hill, MA, Water View Village Apartments and Water View Terrace Apartments, Framingham, MA)
5. Community Over 20 Years Old: Village Green Apartments (Plainville, MA)
To read the full press release, visit our News & Events Page.
Congratulations to all our winner! Hard work really does pay off! Well done!