Named for the English town of Brighton and Hove, Brighton is well-known for Beacon Street, which features unique shopping, restaurants, and nightlife - all of which are within easy pedestrian reach of our apartment communities.
Our apartments for rent in Brighton also feature easy access to public transportation, including the MBTA’s B, C, and D trains on the Green Line, in addition to Routes 30 & 9 and the Mass Pike for those who prefer to take a car into the city. It is worth noting that almost 40% of Brighton's residents choose to use public transportation to access their jobs in and around the city of Boston, speaking not only to the area's commitment to large-scale mass transport, but also to its effectiveness.
While Boston itself lies only a short distance away, we've found that many of our apartment residents don't want to leave the area in and around our Brighton apartment rentals for a multitude of reasons. With restaurants like the Tasca Restaurant and the Brighton Café mere minutes away, and entertainment options such as Harbor Cruises and the Boston Museum of Science only a quick trip away by public transportation, this apartment property for rent in Brighton is perfectly situated.
Fortunately, in addition to taking advantage of the excellent position in the neighborhood that our apartment rentals occupy, we're also committed to continuous care and maintenance of the building. We know the value of service, and for that reason offer a 24-hour maintenance guarantee in these apartments for rent in Brighton, means that if a problem arises, help is only a phone call away, and within a day the problem will be addressed.
We're committed to keeping our residents happy, and offer not only some of the most eco-friendly features found in apartment rentals, such as Energy Star kitchen appliances and water-saving faucets, but also service amenities such as the ability to pay rent online, eliminating the need to write and mail another rent check.
By taking the best of historic apartment buildings in the Brighton neighborhood and combining them with a modern sensibility and eco-conscious vision, Chestnut Hill Realty offers some of the friendliest and well-placed apartment rental options in Brighton, MA.
5 Apartment Homes found in Brighton
71-75 Kilsyth RoadBrighton, MA 02135(866)360-9091The vintage buildings of Kilsyth Court bring a refreshing level of elegance and ease to these apartments.42.34-71.1444999Boston: 4.5 miles / Providence 38.2 miles get directions
- Studio: $1380-1625
- 1 BR: $1665-2325
- 2 BR: $2250-2250
111-115 Kilsyth RoadBrighton, MA 02135(866)360-9091The tastefully appointed apartment homes of Kilsyth Manor are a marriage of convenience, style and value.42.3407-71.1463Boston: 4.6 miles / Providence 38.2 miles get directions
- 1 BR: $1630-1960
- 2 BR: $2020-2565
- 3 BR: $2715-2995
140 - 188 Newton StreetBrighton, MA 02135(866)360-9091Newton Park apartment in Brighton, MA are perfectly placed in a quiet residential neighborhood at the end of a cul-de-sac.42.356810-71.167323Boston: 5.5 miles / Providence 38.9 miles get directions
- 2 BR: $2045-2245
- 3 BR: $2145-2595
- Zip Car 42.3502832-71.1692025
- Brookline Cab 42.3621-71.1413
- Boloco (1940 Beacon St., Brighton, MA) 42.3362797-71.1499914
- Tasca Restaurant (1612 Commonwealth Ave., Brighton, MA) 42.3435106-71.1428738
- Cityside (1960 Beacon St, Brighton, MA) 42.3364-71.1501
- Fast Eddie's Pizza (1696 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA) 42.341351 °-71.146771 °
- Masawi Grill (157 Sutherland Rd, Brighton, MA) 42.340754 °-71.147552 °
- Andalus Pizza (153 Sutherland Rd, Brighton, MA) 42.340702 °-71.147600 °
- Yamato (117 Chiswick Rd, Brighton, MA) 42.340400 °-71.152080 °
- Fiorella's Express (2 Tremont St, Brighton, MA) 42.350704 °-71.168766 °
- Greenhouse Kitchen (435 Faneuil St, Brighton, MA) 42.351057 °-71.167998 °
- Fuel America (152 Chestnut Hill Ave, Brighton, MA) 42.341550 °-71.154722 °
- Moogy's (154 Chestnut Hill Ave, Boston, MA) 42.341526 °-71.154736 °