Cambridge, MA, is the fourth most populous city in the state, and contains any number of apartment properties for rent. Fortunately, the Cambridge, MA, apartment rentals owned by Chestnut Hill Realty stand above the other apartment buildings on the market.
We’ve chosen our apartments for rent in Cambridge with care, selecting not only vintage buildings with style and substance, but those situated in areas that provide the best access to shops, dining, and transportation in and around the city and into Boston itself.
Located in Harvard Square, a mecca of both conventional and boutique shopping, the Brattle Arms apartment building offers the best location. Visit areas like the Broadway Marketplace for food, wine, and fresh produce or Black Ink for unique design products.
Founded in honor of a University of the same name in England, the city of Cambridge became home to two of the world's most prominent institutions of higher learning - Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - and the city hums with their energy. Fortunately, our Cambridge apartment rental property fits right in.
With access to the Mass Pike by car and within walking distance to the Red Line, our apartment rentals offer ways to get around by foot, by car, or by train. Whether the city of Boston calls, with its Harbor Tours and Red Sox games, or a night at the American Repertory Theater or a summer's evening outdoors in Longfellow Park, this rental property in Cambridge offers convenience and choice.
Our recently renovated apartment rentals boast neutral paint, hardwood floors and vintage details. The apartments include heat and hot water as well as energy-saving features like Energy Star appliances,and low water-use faucets.
Our focus lies not only in providing quality renovated apartments for rent in Cambridge, but also doing so in a stylish, manner that considers the needs of our residents. This can be anything from their desire for a light and spacious apartment for rent in Cambridge, to the peace of mind that comes from having a dedicated team of maintenance and management experts ready to make their new apartment rental as comfortable as possible.
Chestnut Hill Realty offers a 24-hour maintenance guarantee which sets us apart and demonstrates our commitment to customer care. By offering online rent payments and eco-friendly apartment building features, Chestnut Hill Realty takes the apartment rental experience in Cambridge to a level unmatched by our competitors. Offering some of the best values on the market, in addition to outstanding service, our apartment communites combines a location to be envied with service that makes it easily stand out from the crowd.
6 Apartment Homes found in Cambridge
1-3 Chauncy StreetCambridge, MA 02138(833) 357-6236When looking for the best of Cambridge, look no further than Charles Chauncy Apartments for rent in Cambridge, MA.42.379946-71.120397Boston: 3.4 miles / Providence 41.2 miles get directions
- 1 BR: $3060-3400
- 2 BR: $2875-3400
- 3 BR: $4680-4680
18-26 Chauncy StreetCambridge, MA 02138(833) 357-6236There is no place like home at Chauncy Court apartments with convenient living and exceptional service.42.3792-71.1229Boston: 3.5 miles / Providence 41.1 miles get directions
- Studio: $1970-2080
- 1 BR: $2285-2495
- 2 BR: $2915-2995
- 3 BR: $3200-3200
1-3 Langdon StreetCambridge, MA 02138(833) 357-6236John Harvard Apartments, located in Cambridge’s most desirable neighborhood, offers a combination of style, function & ease.42.380944-71.120253Boston: 3.5 miles / Providence 41.3 miles get directions
- Studio: $2270-2345
- 1 BR: $2350-2875
- 2 BR: $3130-3270
1 Langdon Square; 55 Langdon Street; 59-61 Langdon Street; 65 Langdon StreetCambridge, MA 02138(833) 357-6236Come home to Langdon Square Apartments in Cambridge, MA, and start living the good life.42.3694600-71.1086183Boston: 2.6 miles / Providence 40.8 miles get directions
- 1 BR: $2350-2750
- 2 BR: $2995-3310
- 3 BR: $3900-4800
19-21 Wendell StreetCambridge, MA 02138(833) 357-6236For value, convenient living & exceptional service; look no further than Wendell Terrace apartments in Cambridge, MA.42.381662-71.117941Boston: 3.4 miles / Providence 41.4 miles get directions
- Studio: $1980-2240
- 1 BR: $2375-2580
- 2 BR: $2915-3020
- Fire + Ice (50 Church Street, Cambridge, MA) 42.37419-71.120639
- Border Cafe (32 Church Street, Cambridge, MA) 42.3742-71.1203
- Cambridge Common Restaurant (1667 Mass Ave., Cambridge, MA) 42.3820278-71.1196066
- Moogy's (154 Chestnut Hill Ave, Boston, MA) 42.341526 °-71.154736 °
- Hi-Rise Bread Company (1663 Massachusetts AVe, Cambridge, MA) 42.381796 °-71.119797 °
- Temple Bar American Bistro (1688 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA) 42.382196 °42.382196 °
- Super Fusion (1766 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA) 42.385082 °-71.119283 °
- Cambridge House of Pizza (2420 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA) 42.397740 °-71.130801 °
- Sugar and Spice (1933 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA) 42.389396 °-71.119897 °
- Zip Car 42.3502832-71.1692025
- Brookline Cab 42.3621-71.1413
- Cambridgeside Galleria (100 CambridgeSide Place , Cambridge, MA) 42.3673199-71.0775368
- Fresh Pond Reservoir (250 Fresh Pond Pkwy., Cambridge, MA) 42.3831319-71.1426431
- Danehy Park (99 Sherman St., Cambridge, MA) 42.3904766-71.1327394
- Longfellow Park (105 Brattle St., Cambridge, MA) 42.3764062-71.1263168
- Crossfit Medusa (1957 Massachsetts Ave, Cambridge, MA) 42.389996 °-71.120697 °
- Rock'N Fitness (1 Porter Rd, Cambridge, MA) 42.389196 °-71.119797 °