You will never lack for something to see and do when you decide to seek an apartment for rent in Brookline, MA. Brookline is a desirable community with extensive amenities and local attractions. In apartments in Brookline, MA, you will enjoy the quiet serenity of residential suburban living in beautiful surroundings, knowing that all the excitement of Providence and Boston are less than half an hour from your door. Chestnut Hill Realty’s Brookline communities are centrally located to the Mass Pike and Route 9, as well as many public transit services. With a Walk Score rating of 92 out of 100, your new Brookline, MA apartment home also offers you the option to walk to many chic and trendy upscale local eateries, shopping centers, and cultural venues, as well as visiting some of the area’s many extensive nearby parks.
Floor Plans & Pricing
|Studio||450||Call for details||Call|
|3BR/1BA||1325||Call for details||Call|
Mon-Fri: 10AM to 6PM
Sat-Sun: 10AM to 4PM
- Amenity 1
- Amenity 2
- Amenity 1
- Amenity 2
- Amenity 1
- Amenity 2
Harvard Terrace Apartments Amenities
- On-site parking
- Walking distance to MBTA (T) train
- Zip Cars
- Hardwood floor
- Carpet (basement apartments)
- Heat and hot water included
- Tile floors in kitchen and baths
- Garbage Disposal (select apartments)
- Microwave (select apartments)
- Controlled access
- Laundry facility
- On-line payments
- 24 hour maintenance response guarantee
Photos & Videos
Brookline, MA - Neighborhood Information
What's Near Our Brookline, MA Apartments!
In search of a Brookline MA apartment that gives you the best in suburban living with an urban feel? Find yourself at Harvard Terrace apartments. These newly renovated apartments for rent in Brookline have been graciously retouched in keeping with the timeless appeal of the brick courtyard apartment building. Whether it’s a studio, one-, two, or three-bedroom apartment for rent in Brookline you need, we have them all. Each Harvard Terrace apartment rental comes with free heat and hot water, 24-hour maintenance response guarantee, onsite parking, fully equipped eat-in kitchens, energy saving appliances, hardwood floors and eco-friendly carpet, water saving faucets, showers, and toilets, and the ease of being able to pay your rent online.
Known for their walkability -- these Brookline MA apartments received a 98 out of a possible 100 WalkScore independent rating -- Harvard Terrace apartment is on a lovely tree-lined street within walking distance of shops and restaurants. When you do need a car, there are Zipcars close by. These apartment rentals are also near Coolidge Corner, Longwood Medical Area, the Green C and D lines, and other public transit.
It just doesn’t get any better than Chestnut Hill Realty’s Harvard Terrace Brookline, MA apartments when you want convenient living and incomparable service. When you are looking for apartments to rent in Brookline, you will fall in love with this charming and eclectic neighborhood that puts you within a few steps of several lush natural parks, as well as the convenience of shopping and culture at Brookline Village and Coolidge Corner. Your new Brookline, MA apartment at Harvard Terrace offers the best of both worlds – you get all the peace of suburbia without sacrificing the convenience of city living. Your newly renovated apartments are just a hop, skip, and jump from a wide variety of restaurants, upscale boutiques, and nearby arts and entertainment events. Best of all, you have access to five onsite Zipcars. Because of the easy access to dining and other attractions, Harvard Terrace received a rating of 98 out of 100 from WalkScore, an independent national survey that rates the walkability in regards to a property’s convenience and access to local amenities.
Each Harvard Terrace apartment rental comes with free heat and hot water, a 24-hour maintenance response guarantee, onsite parking, fully equipped eat-in kitchens, energy saving appliances, environmentally friendly carpet, water saving faucets, showers, and toilets, and the ease of being able to pay your rent online. You will also enjoy strolling the tree-lined streets that border your new Brookline, MA, apartment. We take the hassle out of finding an apartment for rent in Brookline, anticipating your every need with our exceptional service and professional management. You can choose from studio, one, and two bedroom Brookline, MA apartment homes.
Any apartment for rent in Brookline should offer you ease of transportation, and at Harvard Terrace you will realize you are perfectly situated to get anywhere you need to go quickly. In your new Brookline, MA, apartments, you will be close to both the Green C and D lines as well as a wide variety of additional public transportation options.
From the CHR Blog
Harvard Terrace Apartments Highlights
- 1317 Beacon StreetBrookline, MA 02445(617) 278-9997
At Trader Joe's, you won't find a lot of branded items. Instead, you'll find unconventional and interesting products...
- 1412 Beacon StreetBrookline, MA 02446(617) 739-7300
Boston's most beloved taqueria since 1995. We are locally owned and operated, and our formula is simple: fresh...
- 55 Boylston StreetChestnut Hill, MA 02467(617)232-8900
The Street offers a variety of exceptional shopping and dining destinations, including Legal Sea Foods, Aquitaine...
- Zaftig's (335 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.343530 °-71.124116 °
- Dok Bua Thai Kitchen (411 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.345219 °-71.127175 °
- Pho Lemongrass (239 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA) 42.340919-71.1208817
- Anna's Taqueria (1412 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA) 42.3461291-71.1280858
- Coolidge Corner Clubhouse (307A-309 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.3432296-71.1229871
- Emack and Bolio's (1663 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.351497 °-71.087196 °
- Moogy's (154 Chestnut Hill Ave, Boston, MA) 42.341526 °-71.154736 °
- Osaka Japanese Sushi and Steakhouse (14 Green St, Brookline, MA) 42.343222 °-71.121846 °
- 16 Handles (1309 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342217 °-71.121076 °
- Paris Creperie (278 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342194 °-71.121542 °
- OTTO (289 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342697 °-71.122296 °
- Peet's Coffee and Tea (285 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342642 °-71.122214 °
- The Upper Crust Pizzeria (286 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342259 °-71.121639 °
- Coolidge Corner Theatre (290 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342797-71.122465
- The Street- Chestnut Hill (55 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill, MA) 42.321748-71.17073
- Isabella Stewart Garner Museum (25 Evans Way, Boston, MA) 42.337640 °-71.099076 °
- Larz Anderson Auto Museum/Park (15 Newton St, Brookline, MA) 42.309236 °-71.134693 °
- Trader Joe's (1317 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA) 42.342137 °-71.121289 °
- Aborn Hardware (438 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA) 42.2893982-71.0920915
- Pier 1 Imports (1351 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.341630 °-71.122983 °
- Trader Joe's (1317 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342137 °-71.121289 °
- Brookline Booksmith (279 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342479 °-71.121969 °
- Lenscrafters (1314 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342177 °-71.121183 °
- Simon's Shoes (282 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.342227 °-71.121591 °
- Kabloom Flowers (305 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.343030 °-71.123096 °
- Radioshack (1334 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.341972 °-71.121821 °
- Minot Park (234 St. Paul St., Brookline, MA) 42.3455735-71.1168212
- Coolidge Corner Yoga (1297 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342337 °-71.120756 °
- Bodyscapes Fitness (1285 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342497 °-71.120163 °
- Modern Pilates (1318 Beacon St, Brookline, MA) 42.342137 °-71.121289 °
- Citrus Spa & Salon (233 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.340697 °-71.121036 °
- Alexander Salon & Spa (224 Harvard St, Brookline, MA) 42.340622 °-71.121021 °
- John F. Kennedy Birthplace Park (83 Beals St. , Brookline, MA) 42.3460692-71.1244352
- Coolidge Corner Branch Library (31 Pleasant St, Brookline, MA) 42.343197 °-71.120096 °