We don't want to think about it, but cooler weather is around the corner. While it's warm and the days are long, here are 5 things you can clean in your apartment now.
1. The Refrigerator: Turn it off, take out all the food, and give everything a good wipe down. Go ahead and repeat in the freezer too. Don't have any cleaning solutions in the apartment? A 50/50 vinegar and water mixture will get all that grime off your fridge.
2. The Pantry: You can accumulated a lot of dry goods over the year. Pull everything out and get rid of expired items. Before you reorganize, wipe down the entire cabinet.
3. Under the Sink: It's crazy how quickly under the sink can get messy. It's also where most unnoticed spills can happen. You know the drill by now. Take everything out and wipe down the cabinet.
4. The Closet: Might as well make room for all those winter clothes! Here's a really handy guide to help you decide on what to keep and what to donate.
5. The Windows: Clean them now before it's too cold to open them! Mix a 3 to 1 solution of water and ammonia. Spray onto the window and use a squeegee to remove the mixture working from the top down. Wipe excess moisture from around the window and that's it! If you want extra shine, buff the window with newspaper.