Work for an award winning, growing Property Management company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people's lives every day. We are a family owned company where you are not a number, but a valued member of our team.
Chestnut Hill Realty's mission statement is "Managing People's Homes with Pride". The Accounting Assistant is essential to making our mission possible. Successful Accounting Assistants are detail oriented and precise, have great organization skills, and effective communication skills.
Picture yourself working in Boston, without the hassle of taking the T or paying for parking. You will be actively supporting the entire Accounting Department function by providing support to Accounts Payable, providing front desk telephone coverage and communication with vendors. Every day is different - demanding, rewarding, and fun!
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by learning and taking on different tasks and expressing creativity and innovation
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Positive work environment
Are you the right person for the job?
- An associate's degree or better in Business or Accounting; or comparable experience
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite and an aptitude to learn new technology
- Excellent communication, administrative and customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment, with adherence to deadlines.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.