Work for an award-winning, growing Property Management company where you will have the training you need to add to your skillset, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We are a family-owned company where you are not a number, but a valued member of our team.
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride". The Administrative Assistant in the management office is essential to making our mission possible. Successful Administrative Assistants are strong communicators, a team player, have great organization skills who can work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
Must be able to work the following schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Monday and Friday the hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with incentives.
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Strong promote-from-within company culture
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
As an Administrative Assistant in the management office, you will:
- Manage the daily requirements of a leasing office as well as provide administrative assistance to the property management team in overseeing operations of our apartment community
- Be responsible for answering all incoming calls, resident questions and handling daily mail
- Greet prospects and residents when they come into the building, assist them with their needs.
- Interact with residents, respond to inquiries with high degree of tact and professionalism.
- Sort and distribute a large volume of packages
- Monitor parking
Are you the right person for the job?
- A minimum of one-year reception/office experience is preferred, but not required
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written; excellent phone and customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, and reprioritize accordingly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be willing to provide coverage on Holidays
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.