Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day.
Chestnut Hill Realty is looking for an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our team as a Floater. Dislike going to work at the same place every day? Like variety and flexibility? Well then, this job is for you! Flexible maintenance professional wanted for the Greater Boston area. This position will not report to just one site, but will float between properties. We require flexibility and a can do attitude with experience, confidence, a positive attitude and good communication skills.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation PLUS opportunities to earn regular overtime
- Outstanding benefits package, including perks like your Birthday off
- Onsite training center to learn new skills and enhance your current skillset
- Rotating on-call schedule
- Annual appreciation day
- Company equipment, uniform and vehicle (at some properties)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Prefer to work with your hands, problem solving on electrical, plumbing and appliance issues
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- Enjoy a variety of responsibilities, taking on challenging situations and come up with creative solutions
- Understand emergencies arise, and are comfortable being on call (weekends and nights)
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation is required
- Have great customer service skills, and want to make in impact in people’s lives
As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Handle resident service requests and work orders
- Assess and repair issues including electrical, plumbing, A/C, HVAC, appliances, and interiors
- Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule
- Respond to on-call emergencies
- Won’t be on-call 24/7, the on-call schedule rotates
If you have experience in apartment maintenance and superior customer skills, we want to hear from you!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.