Chestnut Hill Realty is seeking an Assistant Construction Superintendent to work under the direction of the Project Superintendent to oversee capital improvements and assigned construction and development projects at our property in Chestnut Hill. This position offers opportunities for growth and advancement. Work for an award winning company that prides itself on work life balance.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Overseeing field work of subcontractors and laborers
- Ensuring project schedule is met
- Punch list management
- Quality control
- Identify and report concerns and problems
- Coordinate with property management to minimize disruptions to residents
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Attractive total compensation package
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours, and more!
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
- Industry leading innovative technology
Are you the right person for the job?
- Minimum of one year of experience in construction preferred
- Knowledge of construction and maintenance practices, procedures and techniques
- Ability to read blueprints, plans or written scopes and supervise work performed by contractors
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Comfortable with traveling to project locations including: Brookline, Framingham, and Boston
At Chestnut Hill Realty, you will be a valued team member of a family-owned, industry-leading real estate company that has earned a great reputation for their quality and stability. Join a company that invests in the future and are big supporters of the most innovative technology and green initiatives. This is a company you will be proud to work for!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.