Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Do you have an interest or a background in conservation, a passion for environmental issues, or a passion for nature?
In this hybrid role of project assistant and administrative assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Owner’s Nature Positive initiative as well as providing ongoing administrative support to the Horticulture department. Every day is different – challenging, rewarding, and fun.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as point person for the Nature Positive Initiative (NPI)
- Assist with developing and implementing outdoor sustainability programs across CHR portfolios.
- Collaborate, coordinate and communicate with various CHR departments, ownership, outside consultants and contractors and town officials.
- Works with the marketing department and property management departments to communicate NPI initiatives to the communities.
- Coordinate community outreach programs.
- Assisting with budget preparation, data entry, bidding process for operational and capital projects.
- Assist with maintaining various records, specifications, contracts, and department files.
- Assist with scheduling and managing educational and safety trainings
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative and/or customer service experience
- Complete special projects/assume additional responsibilities as requested
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by learning and taking on different tasks
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride. Successful Project Administrators are strong communicators, a team player, and have great organizational skills who can work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment. If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with a passion for nature and the willingness to go the extra mile for other team members and our residents/communities, we want to hear from you!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.