Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve.
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride. The Human Resources Administrative Assistant is essential to making our mission possible. Successful HR Administrative Assistants are detail oriented and precise, have great organizational skills, and can work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment. Successful HR Assistants are strong communicators, a team player, and have great organization skills who can work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Human Resources team for various programs and initiatives
- Responsible for the full cycle payroll duties
- Assist with Benefits paperwork and processing information
- Assist with annual open enrollment process and wellness initiatives
- Perform duties in the processing and maintaining of HR reports, forms and files utilizing knowledge of office skills.
Are you the right person for the job?
- A minimum of one year of administrative experience, with Human Resources and/or payroll experience preferred.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle confidential information
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by learning and taking on different tasks
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.