Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve.
You will be exposed to operational aspects of property management by being involved in the Maintenance Department of our fast growing apartment community. The office coordinator in the maintenance department will be directly involved with coordinating work required for the general maintenance of Hancock Village, emergency maintenance, along with ensuring first class customer service. Every day is different – challenging, rewarding, and fun.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in overseeing Maintenance Office Procedures
- Provide administrative support to the Service & Assistant Service Manager
- Schedule and follow up on Preventive Maintenance Program
- Schedule contractors to perform regular maintenance, turnovers, unit improvements, unit conversions and capital improvements
- Maintain contact with residents to ensure quality customer service
- Staff management to include hiring, training and developing, managing performance and, at times, terminating of staff
- May maintain all office equipment and supplies; contact vendors for repairs when necessary.
- Provide back up front desk coverage answering telephones lines and scheduling work orders
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative and/or customer service experience preferably with some supervisory experience
- Complete special projects/assume additional responsibilities as requested
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by learning and taking on different tasks
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride. The Maintenance Services Office Coordinator in the Hancock Village Maintenance department is essential to making our mission possible. Successful Office Coordinators are strong communicators, a team player, and have great organizational skills who can work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment. If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile for other team members and our residents, we want to hear from you!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.