Chestnut Hill Realty has an exciting opportunity for a Working Maintenance Supervisor to join the team for our Norwood community. The successful candidate will bring outstanding maintenance and customer service skills, as well as an enthusiastic spirit to ensure a first class resident experience. This position requires significant interaction with residents and prospective tenants on a regular basis.
As a Service Manager, you will:
- Leads and manages a team of property maintenance technicians on a day to day basis.
- Assist in preparing the work schedules
- Work to schedule outside vendors by obtaining competitive quotes and monitoring completion of work performed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all maintenance programs and capital improvement projects to ensure the proper and efficient operation of systems, preventive maintenance programs, and responses to resident service requests.
- Performs maintenance in units and participates in on-call schedule.
- Replace and maintain a current inventory of supplies and parts.
- Directs and participates in the removal of snow and ice.
Are you the right person for the job?
- The ideal Service Manager will have maintenance supervisory experience
- Minimum three years maintenance technician experience required.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing
- Outstanding customer service orientation and superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be computer literate with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Will be required to be on call and must be available for emergency situations including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- A valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation PLUS opportunities to earn incentives
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Positive work environment
- Annual Maintenance Appreciation Day
Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day. If you have experience as Maintenance Technician or Supervisor and great customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.