Work for an award winning company where you will have, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day.
Chestnut Hill Realty is looking for Courier to join our team. Picture yourself handling day to day delivery responsibilities associated with transporting mail and packages from the corporate office to our different site locations, using a company vehicle. The courier will perform a weekly shopping run and miscellaneous errands, including mail pick up from the post office.
As a Courier you will:
- Pick up and deliver correspondence between corporate office, and site locations
- Follow a pre-established daily schedule
- Perform non-scheduled tasks as required
Are you the right person for the job?
- The ideal Courier will have a strong work ethic;
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Must be comfortable with a part time schedule of 20 - 25 hours per week
- Must have a current Massachusetts driver’s license in good standing
- Must be able to lift boxes of at least 25 pounds
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Student Loan Debt Repayment program
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.