Chestnut Hill Realty is looking for a Senior Landscaper/Horticulture Technician to join our team in Chestnut Hill, MA. In this full-time, year-round position with weekends off, you will work on a wide variety of projects that vary depending on the season. Experience greater variety in your work day and enjoy everything from mowing and trimming, shrub pruning, leaf blowing, mulching, and snow removal.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Weekends off, Monday through Friday, full time and year round schedule
- Above-average compensation and a fantastic benefits package and opportunities for overtime
- Annual Get Out of the Weeds appreciation event every year to recognize your efforts and a way to say “thank you”
As a Landscaper/Horticultural Technician, you will:
- Perform all grounds maintenance tasks at a high quality level including, but not limited to: turf and bed maintenance; ornamental shrub and small tree pruning; spring and fall clean up; snow removal and installation/ maintenance of seasonal flower displays.
- Perform light landscape construction projects as directed.
- Operates grounds power equipment and CHR vehicles.
- Occasional supervision of other crew members and temporary help
- Assists Horticultural Foreperson/Mechanic in the minor repair and maintenance of grounds equipment.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Enjoy working hard in a team environment
- A minimum of 1 year of landscaping experience preferred
- Have a valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are comfortable working outdoors, in all weather conditions
- Have good verbal communication skills and positive attitude
- Are at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment
If you have a valid driver’s license, a great work ethic, a willingness to learn, and a love of the outdoors, we want to hear from you!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.