Work for an award winning, growing Property Management company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We are a family-owned company where you are not a number, but a valued member of our team.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by learning and taking on different tasks and expressing creativity and innovation
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Positive work environment
- Maintain general ledgers, supporting reconciliations & supporting documents
- Preparing financial statements
- Budget Preparations
- Financial/Budget analysis
- Tenant/unit owner account reconciliation and inquiries
- Ensuring bank reconciliations are prepared and reviewed on a monthly basis
- General Ledger reconciliation
- Identify and solve errors in account balances and make appropriate adjustments
- Providing assistance to Property Managers
Are you the right person for the job?
- An Associate’s degree or better in Accounting or business
- Three years account payables/receivables experience required
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and an aptitude to learn new technology.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with accounting software, Yardi preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, administrative and customer services skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced and environment, with adherence to deadlines.
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride”. The Senior Property Accountant is essential to making our mission possible. Successful Property Accountants are detail oriented and precise, have great organization skills, and effective communication skills. Picture yourself working in Boston, without the hassle of taking the T or paying for parking. Every day is different – demanding, rewarding, and fun!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.