Work for an award winning, growing Property Management company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We are a family-owned company where you are not a number, but a valued member of our team.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by learning and taking on different tasks and expressing creativity and innovation
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Positive work environment
- Provide problem resolution and troubleshooting services to end users
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Provide end user training
- Recommend procedure modification or improvements
- Prepare and maintain systems and operating procedures documentation
- Review and monitor system tickets assigned to others for timely resolution
Are you the right person for the job?
- A minimum of one (1) year support experience preferred
- Experience maintaining and supporting Yardi software or equivalent related platform preferred but not required
- Project management experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge and experience in writing basic SQL queries and SSRS preferred
- IT systems degree or equivalent education/work preference preferred
- IT Industry Certifications preferred
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced and environment, with adherence to deadlines.
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride”. The Systems Support Specialist is essential to making our mission possible. Picture yourself working in Boston, without the hassle of taking the T or paying for parking. You will be actively supporting the entire Property Management Division by providing support and maintaining the company’s web based line of service application suite, providing problem resolutions, and working directly with CHR users. Every day is different – demanding, rewarding, and fun!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.