Work for an award winning, growing Property Management company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We are a family owned company where you are not a number, but a valued member of our team.
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride. The Administrative Assistant in the brokerage office is essential to making our mission possible. Successful Administrative Assistants are strong communicators, a team player, have great organization skills who can work in an ever-changing environment.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive hourly base pay
- Opportunities for professional development
- Positive work environment
As an Administrative Assistant in the Brookline brokerage office, you will:
- Be responsible for answering all incoming calls, resident questions and handling daily mail
- Greet prospects and residents when they come into the leasing office
- Work with the leasing team on incoming applications for prospective residents
- Interact with residents, respond to inquiries with high degree of tact and professionalism
- Handle interactions with outside brokers including key dispersal and collection
- Assists in scheduling appointments for office agents
Are you the right person for the job?
- A minimum of one-year reception/office experience is preferred, but not required
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written; excellent phone and customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, and reprioritize accordingly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Social Media platforms
- Works well independently
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.