CHESTNUT HILL REALTY'S APARTMENT COMMUNITIES ARE OPEN AND WE ARE PLEASED TO OFFER IN-PERSON AND CONTACT-FREE TOURING OPTIONS.
At Chestnut Hill Realty (CHR), our top priority is to protect the health and well-being of our employees, residents and prospective residents. With ongoing changes in guidance from state and national authorities, our CHR COVID-19 task force continues to stay on top of every update and adjusts our policies and practices accordingly.
All staff, residents, prospective residents, and contractors are required to wear masks and social distance at our communities, and our visitor policy limits access to our physical offices for added protection. All visitors must follow MA and RI travel orders regarding self-quarantine and negative COVID-19 test results. Please see Mass.gov and RI Department Of Health for more information.
There's no need to delay your move. Following CDC guidelines, we have implemented new policies and protocols to help ensure your health and safety when you visit one of our communities. CHR is currently offering in-person tours, self-guided tours, and virtual tours via video conference. Please speak to our leasing team to determine which tour option is best for you.
During this stressful time, we know it is more important than ever to find a safe, welcoming, and well-maintained place to call home. You can trust CHR's strong reputation; we have 50 years of industry experience and our highly skilled leasing staff will assist you every step of the way.
We look forward to helping you find your new home.
Chestnut Hill Realty Management Team
Interested in touring a CHR apartment community? Find out more here:
Q: I would like to rent a new apartment, but is it safe to do so during the pandemic?
A: If you are interested in renting a new apartment home, we have protocols and technology that enable every step of the leasing process, including the tour, application process and lease signing, to be completed virtually.
Q: Can I tour on my own?
A: Yes, we offer several options for touring, one of which is a self-guided tour. LEARN MORE ABOUT SELF-GUIDED TOUR
Q: Can I tour the apartment home virtually?
A: Yes, our Resident Services Professionals have the technology to virtually walk you through the apartment and provide you with videos, floorplans, and photos of specific apartment homes. LEARN MORE ABOUT VIRTUAL TOUR
Q: If I choose to rent virtually, can I trust that I will be satisfied with my decision?
A: We understand that renting a new apartment home is a big decision. If you choose to rent virtually, we will personalize your experience as much as possible. In addition to technology that will allow us to meet with you virtually, we can also provide you with photos and videos of specific apartment homes.
You can trust CHRs strong reputation; we have been in business for 50 years and are one of the leading full-service real estate companies in New England. When you choose a CHR apartment home, you will experience a professionally managed community with a 24-hour maintenance guarantee and a committed to excellence program. For more information about our company, employees and achievements, please click here: LEARN MORE ABOUT CHR.
- All in-person tours are temporarily limited to a maximum of four visitors. Upon arriving at the office, you will be asked to call the leasing office and a Resident Services Professional will meet you outside to begin the tour. All parties must be wearing masks, and a 6 ft. distance must always be maintained. If you are interested in applying, you will be directed to an open common area and will be provided with instructions for our online application process. You may also apply online at a later date and time.
- We have the protocols and technology that will enable you to lease your new apartment home online. Our Resident Services Professionals are available to share photos, videos and floorplans of specific apartment homes. We can also meet with you virtually to conduct a live product demonstration. During this time, you will be able to ask questions about the application process, and even apply online for an apartment home.
- If you are interested in touring a community on your own, a Resident Services Professional will be able to coordinate a self-guided tour. Upon arrival, our leasing staff will be available via phone or video conference to answer any questions that you may have while touring.
- Face coverings that fit securely and cover the nose and mouth must be worn at all times
- In-person tours are limited to a maximum of four guests at a time
- A six (6) foot distance protocol is in place for all employees and visitors
- We kindly ask that all visitors who are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness (e.g. fever, chills, sore throat, persistent cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell) to contact us to discuss contact-free virtual tour options.
- Our visitor policy limits access to our physical offices for added protection.