1. The Rose Kennedy Greenway Conservancy - Go walking… it’s quite an adventure on the Greenway! You will encounter an array of beautiful parks, public art, shopping and fountains. The trail starts near South Station and continues all the way through the North End. The Rose Kennedy Greenway.
2. Boston Harbor Islands Dog Cruise-Explore the islands with your best friend! You and your dog will enjoy a three hour adventure to the Boston Harbor Islands. Make sure to pack a lunch, bring a Frisbee and/or tennis balls and get ready to have some fun! The cost is $35 per person, $10 for children 10 and younger, dogs sail for free! For reservations, call 617-633-9240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. “Yappier Hour” at the Liberty Hotel - Mix and mingle every Wednesday from 5:30-8pm (weather permitting). Your four-legged friend can go off leash on the outdoor patio while you enjoy ‘Clink’s’ delicious appetizers and specialty cocktails. For more information call 617-224-4000 or email email@example.com
4. Boston Common & Public Garden- Enjoy a stroll through this oasis of green located in the midst of our concrete city. The Boston Common is the oldest park in the country with just about 50 acres of land which is home to the “frog pond”, swan boats, walking trails, fountains and monuments.Well-behaved dogs are allowed off-leash in the Boston Common between the hours of 6-9am and 4-8pm. Boston Common & Public Garden.
5. Polka Dog Bakery- Show your four legged pal how much you love them by taking them for a visit to the Polka Dog Bakery, located at 256 Shawmut Avenue, Boston, MA. This bakery will have your dog salivating and their tail wagging as they breathe in the intoxicating aromas of the bakeries gourmet doggy treats. Polka Dog Bakery carries everything from birthday cakes to peanut butter filled bones. This is one stop you don’t want to miss. Polka Dog Bakery.
(Editor's note: The adorable pooch in this blog is Nicole LaPlume's pup Winston lounging on the Greenway by Boston Harbor Hotel)