Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve.
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride. The Administrative Assistant in the Corporate Maintenance Division is essential to making our mission possible. Successful Administrative Assistants are strong communicators, a team player, and have great organizational skills who can work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
You will be exposed to operational aspects of Property Maintenance by being involved in the Corporate Initiatives for all of our Maintenance Departments. The Administrative Assistant in the Maintenance Department will be directly involved with large scale projects, capital improvements for our apartment homes, site inspections, organizing and maintaining files and logs, and helping with the administrative tasks for the Corporate Maintenance Team! Every day is different – challenging, rewarding, and fun.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Director of Maintenance Services and other staff with administrative tasks as needed that may include typing correspondence (letters, memos, reports, bids etc.), filing, meeting schedules, weekly reports.
- Complete special projects/assume additional responsibilities as requested
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by learning and taking on different tasks
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile for other team members and our residents, we want to hear from you!
Don’t have experience? No problem! All you need to be successful is an interest in working with and learning from all types of people. We provide an environment fostered by continuing professional growth through mentorship, collaboration and career development.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.