Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve.
Chestnut Hill Realty’s mission statement is “Managing People’s Homes with Pride. The Administrative Assistant in the Hancock Village office is essential to making our mission possible. Successful Administrative Assistants are strong communicators, a team player, have great organization skills who can work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
You will be exposed to operational aspects of Property Management by being involved in the direct support of the Property Management Team helping with distribution of resident correspondences, organize and maintain files and logs, and general support of the team. Every day is different – challenging, rewarding, and fun.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Managers and other staff with administrative tasks as needed that may include typing correspondence (letters, memos, reports, etc.), filing, meeting schedules, distribution of resident correspondence, entering of invoices and other miscellaneous tasks as necessary.
- May maintain office supply inventory; order supplies as needed
- Maintain a neat and orderly office
- May answer main phone line and handle or route calls
- Complete special projects/assume additional responsibilities as requested
- 1-3 Years of administrative experience preferred
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by learning and taking on different tasks
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Strong promote-from-within company culture
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile for other team members and our residents, we want to hear from you!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.