Don’t have apartment maintenance experience? No problem! All you need to have is a team player attitude and the desire to learn!
Do you have prior experience working as a painter, janitor, porter, construction laborer, landscaper, cleaner or from the hospitality industry? Considering joining our team and start a new career today!
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation PLUS opportunities to earn regular overtime
- Outstanding benefits package, including perks like your Birthday off
- Onsite training center to learn new skills and enhance your current skillset
- Rotating on-call schedule
- Annual appreciation day
- Company equipment, uniform and vehicle (at some properties)
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Prefer to work with your hands, problem solving on electrical, plumbing and appliance issues
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- Enjoy a variety of responsibilities, taking on challenging situations and come up with creative solutions
- Understand emergencies arise, and are comfortable being on call (weekends and nights)
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation is required
- Have great customer service skills, and want to make in impact in people’s lives
As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Handle resident service requests and work orders
- Assess and repair issues including electrical, plumbing, A/C, HVAC, appliances, and interiors
- Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule
- Respond to on-call emergencies
Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day!
Chestnut Hill Realty is looking for an entry level Apartment Maintenance Technician to join the team. Use your skills to help our residents with their maintenance needs and play a crucial role in making their apartment feel like home. Your work directly impacts the quality of their experience in the community. Take pride in making their lives as comfortable, stress-free, and happy as possible.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.