Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day.
Chestnut Hill Realty has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Property Manager to join the team at our Brookline Signature Community. As an Assistant Property Manager you have the opportunity to balance best in class customer service with managing the financial aspects to run a successful property. This position is the backbone of the property as it coordinates all move-ins, move-outs and monthly reports.
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will:
- Supports, coordinates and facilitates leasing, resident retention, concessions and customer service activities. Maintains resident files. May provide direction and guidance to office team.
- Contacts delinquent residents and communicates late notices and eviction notices. Adheres to company policies and procedures if rent is not received within a specified period of time.
- Distributes renewal notices to current residents. Communicates and reinforces the resident value proposition to overcome resistance and secure renewal agreements.
- Assists with the resolution of resident issues and complaints. May coordinate and attend social and other community events for residents.
Are you the right person for the job?
- One year of experience in residential property management preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others
- Must possess professional written and verbal communication skills
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with incentives.
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Strong promote-from-within company culture
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
If you are self-motivated, have property management industry experience and are excited about making our residents happy, we want to hear from you!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.