Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day.
Chestnut Hill Realty has an exciting opportunity for a Leasing Manager to join the team at our Hancock Village Community. As a Leasing Manager you have the opportunity to balance best in class customer service with managing the team of Resident Services Professionals. This position allows you to build relationships with prospective and current residents who currently reside or may choose a Chestnut Hill Realty apartment as their home. Making residents feel at home is an important aspect of your position as well as supervising the leasing team, with responsibilities that include maintaining high levels of resident satisfaction and retention.
As a Leasing Manager, you will:
- Oversee all direct client rentals by rental agents, including instruction and assistance in day-to-day duties and coordinating with outside brokers regarding showing and renting units.
- Approve all applications for prospective new residents
- Responsible for updated vacancy and availability lists and prepare weekly reports
- Coordinate marketing efforts for the property
- Staff management to include hiring, training and developing, managing performance etc.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Two years of experience in residential property management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others
- Must possess professional written and verbal communication skills
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with incentives.
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Strong promote-from-within company culture
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
If you are self-motivated, have property management industry experience and are excited about making our residents happy, we want to hear from you!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.