Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day.
Chestnut Hill Realty has an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join the team at Norwest Woods in Norwood, Massachusetts. This is your chance to put your property management skills to good use at a company where each day will offer something new and exciting. Expand your skill set by working with both and gain invaluable exposure to a lot of different facets of property management. There is already a fantastic, highly skilled team in place at this location. Benefit from having an established team in place and step in as their leader.
Are you the right person for the job?
- At least one year of property manager experience
- Familiarity with leasing, credit and collections, marketing, budgets and financials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others
- Must possess professional written and verbal communication skills
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with incentives.
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
- Training is provided
- Positive work environment
If you are self-motivated, have property management industry experience and are excited about making our residents happy, we want to hear from you.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.