Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We are a family owned company where you are not a number, but a valued member of our team.
The Resident Service Professional is often the first point of contact for prospective residents. This position allows you to build relationships with prospective residents and show them why they should select a Chestnut Hill Realty apartment as their home. Making residents feel at home is an important aspect of your position, with responsibilities that include maintaining high levels of resident satisfaction and retention. Successful Leasing Consultants have come from retail, customer service and hospitality backgrounds.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay plus commissions and incentives.
- The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by achieving leasing goals and building professional relationships with prospective and current residents.
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Student Loan Debt Repayment program
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Strong promote-from-within company culture
As a Resident Services Professional, you will:
- Build relationships with prospective residents, identify needs, show apartments, overcome objections, and close the deal by obtaining the lease paperwork.
- Assist in the planning and running of resident get-togethers or events on the property.
- Share in the responsibility of completing monthly administrative tasks in an orderly and timely manner to ensure the property’s paperwork is organized and complete.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Tuesday-Saturday
- Don’t have apartment leasing experience? Don’t worry! All you need to be successful is to be interested in meeting and connecting with all types of people and the desire to learn. We have a Leasing training program which has produced National Apartment Association award winners!
- Must be team oriented with ability to work independently on occasion
- Must have a customer service orientation with problem solving mindset.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn and operate company software programs
- Personal Vehicle is required.
If you are self-motivated, sales/customer service experience and the flexibility to work Sunday’s and holidays, we want to hear from you. Every day is different – demanding, rewarding, and fun!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Chestnut Hill Realty supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that values diversity. Chestnut Hill Realty complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.